The Most Wanted Index du Forum

The Most Wanted Index du Forum » Partie privée » Présentation » Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And
Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And
MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 04:39 (2017) Répondre en citant
berfneh

Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And Online Consumption Behavioral Prediction
by JOHNNY CH LOK

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And Online Consumption Behavioral Prediction

This book concerns how to predict customer' emotion to judge how to manufacture the right food taste to let your consumers to like to eat your food as well as how to produce or design your products to sell to them successfully. I shall use three science and psychology ethnographic research and facial reading technology and online consumption behavioral methods to explain how to predict your client's individual taste and need more accurate. I wrote this book for several reasons. I want to give my opinions to let businessmen to know how to predict consumer emotion to avoid the risk to spend excess to invent the new products or produce the bad taste foods or soft drinks to promote to enter to sell wrongly. This book teach you how to prepare to produce your products or foods and choose which sale channels can raise your sale successfully.

Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And Online Consumption Behavioral Prediction book download Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And Online Consumption Behavioral Prediction download without account

07f867cfac

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 04:39 (2017)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The Most Wanted Index du Forum » Présentation » Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2018 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com

Design by: Infected-FX